Hey guys! Welcome back to my blog. The holidays are right around the corner! I mean, yes, we have Thanksgiving first. But if you’re privileged enough to know someone is going to be buying you gifts, it’s way better to be prepared! When my mom and boyfriend ask me what I want for the holidays I usually think about what it’s time to replace. For instance, a makeup palette, winter boots, etc… I find it’s better to be practical when recieving gifts so you don’t need to worry about making returns/hurt feelings and can actually use the gift! Here are some things at the top of my holiday wishlist!! (Hope you’re taking notes, Nicholas hehe.) Links are below!
- This Barefoot Dreams cardigan is perfect for the laid-back chick in your life. I’ve heard great things about this brand and how cozy everything they make is! Plus it’s a practical gift for the cold winter months ahead. Plus it’s on sale now! Go snag it!
- For the on-the-go chick, this Clear Stoney Clover Lane Cosmetic Case is a great gift that’s not only practical for travel because it’s clear, but it’s COMPLETELY customizable! Whether the girl you’re buying for is a traveler, a makeup addict, or you just want to add her monogram, Stoney Clover has patches for just about anything to make gifts more personal!
- For the tech girl in your life, the Fujifilm Instax Instant Camera is the perfect gift. You can create and share memories instantly (in real life, imagine that?!)
- The Revlon 1-step hair dryer and volumizer is perfect for the beauty guru in your life. This hair dryer is a must-have for girls who are looking to dry and style their hair quick.
- These SomethingNavy Avenue Bow Mule are a great gift for the chic girl in your life. The bow is a perfect girly touch to a sophisticated shoe.
- I have been dying to try this Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette . The warm colors are gorgeous and I cannot wait to try it! It’s truly a must-have for the makeup-obsessed chick in your life.
- Yes, this La Mer Mini Miracle Set is on the pricey side, but the skincare guru in your life would be ecstatic to open this gift! Plus, this set is actually a bargain price for La Mer! Honestly, the Kardashians rave about this brand and although they have a full staffed make-up squad, Facetune 2, and all kinds of plastic surgery, there’s got to be SOMETHING in this product that makes it worth it, right….?!
- How cute is this Cable Knit Beanie! It comes in TEN colors and it’s a practical gift for winter! It’s an adorable winter accessory that the fashionista in your life will love!
- This Chrissy Teigen’s Cravings: Hungry for More cookbook is a great gift for the millennial in your life. Honestly any millennial can appreciate Chrissy’s humor, but no one can turn down her cooking!!
- This Voluspa Candle Gift Set is honestly perfect for any woman in your life. Show me a woman who says she doesn’t like candles and I’ll show you a liar. Seriously, candles are so amazing for the winter months and Voluspa candles are so pretty!
That’s all I have for now. I hope you enjoyed this holiday gift guide for the special lady in your life!
Thanksgiving Holidays guys!
Songs: ‘I’m a Mess’ by Bebe Rexha, ‘1950’ by King Princess, ‘First Love’ by Lost Kings, and ‘Belong’ by Cash Cash, Dashboard Confessional
Show: Schitt’s Creek
Brunch Spot in Stl: Russel’s on Macklind – get the biscuits!!!