Hi friends! I know this is a little late but I’ve been under the weather with allergy season upon us. (Again, this is why Fall is literaaallly the worst.) Anyway, October was a busy month. I took a road-trip with my sister, niece, mom, and grandma, went to a friend’s bridal shower who is getting married next weekend (!!), went to a friend’s house-warming party, and a Halloween event at the St. Louis Zoo. This October went by so fast! I’m so happy it’s now November! Yay Thanksgiving! Without further ado, here are my favorite things from October!
Shop the post here:
- Socialite tie hem thermal | 2. Mock-neck tee | 3. Turban Beanie | 4. Essie nail polish |5. Black Lace Collagen Mask | 6. Madewell Pocket Tee
1. This top is sooo comfy and a perfect basic top for Fall. I love the oatmeal color. Unfortunately, this exact top is sold out so I linked a short sleeved tee from the same brand that is super similar.
2. I wore this olive and black striped mock-neck tee ALL October. I love the slim fit and it’s perfect with a pair of jeans. The best part about it is that it’s now on sale! So go snag it!
3. I’ve been dying for a cute new beanie for Fall. Something Navy’s September collection turban beanie is SOO soft and fashionable. It comes in four different colors. I own it in oatmeal!
4. There’s nothing that screams Fall more to me than a deep mauve-y purple color. I know Essie is a little pricey for nail polish, but when you skip the salon and do your own mani, you’re saving money so using a higher-end nail polish is worth it because they last longer and look nicer!
5. This black lace collagen face mask has such a fun design to it (I mean LACE on your FACE, how cool is that?), but it feels so good too! I feel like the collagen really did make my skin feel tighter and a lot more smooth.
6. I own so much olive green clothing that it’s starting to become a problem. I don’t know why I’m so drawn to it, but it’s the perfect color for Fall/Winter. Olive green also looks good on everyone. Madewell’s tees are so simple but also look nice which is why I always go back to them for my basics.
Favorite Movie: A Star Is Born. Ok, I know how much white people love asking each other if they’ve seen A Star Is Born so, I gotta ask, have you guys seen it? If not, run not walk, to your nearest theatre. I loved it so much. I even cried during the opening scene. (LOL???) Bradley Cooper did an amazing job directing for the first time and Lady Gaga’s movie debut was phenomenal. Who do you guys think the star who was born? Bradley Cooper or Lady Gaga? For me it was Lady Gaga, hands down. Her acting was truly amazing.
Favorite Songs: Drew Barrymore by Bryce Vine |I Don’t Want U Back by BØRNS | Taylor Swift’s Red Album (yes, the whole album)
Have an amazing November!